These are wonderful for packed lunches and bursting with flavour. They take minutes to make, and not long to cook, so overall are a winner! The eggs provide a welcome boost from the B vitamins which are important for energy.
These ‘crustless’ quiches are also, of course, naturally gluten-free.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp pesto, ideally homemade frozen
- (Try our Supergreens Pesto or Pesto Potatoes recipe)
- 30g peas
- Small floret of broccoli, cut into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Simply mix all the ingredients together and pour into a silicone muffin tin/mould. Don't forget to have it sitting on top of a baking sheet to help prevent it from wobbling.
- If you don't have silicone muffin moulds you can use normal muffin tins but butter or oil well to help prevent them sticking or alternatively use cupcake cases to help line your tin.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until cooked through and set. There should be no runniness.
- Enjoy hot, warm or at room temperature.
- These will keep well in the fridge for a few days and are great for packed lunches.