This is just so easy it’s hardly a recipe…
Sweet potato is a superfood containing loads of wonderful vitamins, mineral and antioxidants so it’s great to try and give them to your little ones as much as possible. This combined with a good sprinkling of sesame seeds not only gives them a bit more of a nutty crunch but also a kick of calcium and vitamin B.
These take minutes to make so are something worth trying to remember when running low on vegetable inspiration.
- ½ a sweet potato
- A drizzle of oil (ideally rapeseed or coconut oil)
- A sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Chop your sweet potato into wedges or chips and place on a roasting tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes until cooked through and golden.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and wait to cool slightly before serving.
- Drizzle with some oil and mix them through the oil so they are lightly coated.