These are the simplest things ever to make and a fine way of tricking some good greens into your little ones.
I find broccoli and peas are normally my most used veg so it’s nice to come up with different ways to encourage change and variety.
Courgettes contain fibre in their skins so are good for the colon and are also a good source of potassium and vitamin A.
- ½ courgette cut into chips/batons
- Drizzle of oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cut your courgette into chips or batons and place into an ovenproof dish or roasting tray. Drizzle with some oil and coat the courgettes.
- Place in the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- They should come out of the oven golden brown and cooked through.
- Leave to cool slightly before serving.
- Next, grate the Parmesan over the top of the courgettes. (Using a microplane works best as it's so fine. If you don't have one just use the smallest grate on your grater.)