I had seen this on Pinterest and thought it was a very clever way to get some calcium into your little ones that might not normally like yoghurt. These are easy and delicious sprinkled on top of granola or fruit salad at breakfast.
Fast Frozen Yoghurt Drops
- 4 tbsp yoghurt – I used honey flavoured Greek yoghurt but any smooth flavour would work well
- 2 tsp jam (this is optional; you could leave the yoghurt plain or choose different jams, I use naturally sweetened jam)
- Simply mix the ingredients together and place into a small freezer bag.
- Cut the corner of the freezer bag with some scissors and use it as a piping bag.
- On a piece of silicone paper, dot or pipe the yoghurt mix as little drops.
- Place into the freezer and leave to harden. This won't take long, 5-10 minutes approx.
- Take off the silicone and either keep stored in the freezer in an airtight container to have to hand or use immediately.
- These are also a great snack.
Brian Grenson says
A nice recipe and easy to learn