Very simple and great for kids to learn about meat.
- 4 chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Wash your hands and place your chicken into a bowl, then pour over the honey and the mustard and allow your children to get their hands in and massage the marinade into the meat.
- Either leave it in the bowl or place in a plastic bag to continue marinating for at least 30 minutes.
- Next, place the chicken into a roasting tin and pop in the oven for 20-30 minutes until cooked through, the fibres are set and the juices run clear.
- It's delicious with brown rice and broccoli.