This is a delicious and oh so simple recipe.
Red Rice with Feta & Leeks
- 200g red rice (already cooked)
- 50g feta, crumbled
- ½ leek, thinly sliced
- Drizzle of olive oil to serve
- Cut your leek into thin slices and pop into a saucepan of boiling water. Place the lid on top and gently simmer for 3-4 minutes until softened and have lost their raw taste. Drain.
- Place your rice into your warmed pan and stir through the cook leeks and crumble in the feta.
- Drizzle through some olive oil (enough to coat the grains - approx 2-3 tablespoons).
- Enjoy warm or room temperature.