This is as quick and easy as you can get! Packed full of flavour, plus omega 3 and 6. And it only takes minutes.
This works well with other fish, like cod and halibut, as well as chicken, turkey and pork.
Sticky Glazed Salmon
Serves: 2 adult (or 3-4 small kids)
- 2 salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 cm ginger (optional)
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 small chilli (optional)
- Dash of oil (coconut would be ideal but sunflower or vegetable is fine too)
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Place your salmon fillets into some tin foil and make a parcel so that you can create a steamy environment for your fish to cook.
- Pop in the oven for 8-10 minutes. This will depend on the size of your fillets but you can always check and, if not ready, pop it back in the oven again. You want the fish to be opaque, firm and starting to flake if touched.
- While that's cooking pop your garlic, ginger and chilli in a pan with a dash of oil and slowly heat up till sizzling gently. These are optional so if you don't have the time for this just pop your honey and soy sauce together in the pan and bring up to the boil for a few minutes until it thickens slightly.
- Take your fish out of the oven and pour the sauce over the fish and serve.
- Delicious with brown rice and steamed bok choy or sprouting broccoli.
Leave a Reply