This is a delicious and uncomplicated recipe that you can really easily adapt to your taste. Add different nuts and seeds but this is the way I like it, plus pumpkin seeds are full of good oils.
- 100g brown rice (already cooked)
- 1 large or 2 small spring onions, finely sliced
- A generous sprinkling of seeds (such as sunflower, sesame, pumpkin, etc)
- Dash of olive oil to serve
- Heat a little oil in a small saucepan and when warm add the spring onions and fry until softened.
- Stir though the rice and sprinkle over the seeds.
- Drizzle with some olive oil to coat the grains and serve.