This recipe just uses pure ingredients and none with any hidden chemicals or nasties. So, although it’s high is fat, it is a lot better than any shop bought alternatives.
- 140g hazelnuts
- 70ml coconut oil
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Preheat the oven to 200C and place your hazelnuts into a roasting tin. Roast for 10-15 minutes until golden brown then take them out and leave to cool.
- Place the coconut oil onto a low heat and melt.
- Put your hazelnuts into a blender and blitz until a powder.
- Next, pour in the coconut oil and spoon in all the other ingredients (cocoa powder, vanilla, agave nectar).
- Blitz again and taste.
- Store in a sterilized jam jar and enjoy.
Leave a Reply